Gambling is very popular, starting from the way back when, and more today. That is the fraud itself. Actually the oldest form known. Not only scam, but it’s very deceiving. Statistics show that around six percent of adults involved in gambling are very addicted “time ago” as they call it. The person associated with gambling has the desire to bet on almost everything. From horses, cards and casinos. The amount doesn’t end there. It continues to grow.
Casino fraud is everywhere. High payments and promising victories are installed on large slogans so that they attract people who want to get money in a fast, easy and pleasant way. A fact is a gambler throwing up a lot of their time, with the hope of winning. So they don’t give up easily.
Studies show that gambling problems can easily occur in individuals without self-control. It is necessary for someone to identify whether he has a problem, so it can be identified and followed up after soon.
Here are some questions that must be asked to detect whether there is a problem:
* After gambling, when you lose money, be it small or big, don’t regret it, or feel revenge?
* When you win, do you have a strong desire to win more, therefore you want to go back?
* When you lose, do you feel the need to come back soon?
* Do you spend a lot of time gambling, usually longer than what you planned?
* If you have a problem, do you gamble to forget it?
* Do you spend more time gamble than work?
* Do you not stop until your last dollar is taken?
* Does the argument occur between you and your family as a result of your needs to gamble?
* To finance your gambling, do you borrow money from friends or colleagues?
Gambling addiction can damage. Your family, friends, and reputation are at risk. This is a frequently neglected condition. There was a gambler that affected seventy-five percent of women from the age of three and rise. Usually the reason for gambling is to escape the emotional pain they are experiencing, bored, lonely, depression, or that they make their hobby gambling or last time. This type of addiction can be cured in three to six months.
Tambler action is far more difficult to deal with. Most are men, where gambling for them creates ecstasy like adding drugs. This is much more difficult to cure, because individuals will deny the facts, when faced. They usually will not stop until nothing, financially.